CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Landon's 3 Month Pictures

My poor boy... he has clogged tear ducts in BOTH his eyes (most likely surgery). They photo shopped his eye cause they are soooo red and scabbed. SAD!!!He could not get a decent nap, cause Taylar kept waking him up!!! So he is half asleep in these pictures. Right after we finished taking them, he fell asleep right in my arms. Poor kid! But he managed to smile in all the pictures. CLICK ON PICTURES TO BLOW THEM UP BIGGER!!!

BEACH TIME!!!!!

5 comments:

Watson Family said...

Hey Steph, It's Wendy. I am horrible at writing back:( Sorry. I only get on the computer a couple times a week and then I think, "I'll write back tonight after I get Miles to bed." Then my brain shuts off. my e-mail address is weedywatson@gmail.com

Thank goodness for these blogs to keep us all linked together. You have such a cute little fam. And it's great that Dawnell has a blog too now. Talk to you soon. -wendy

Grammadebs said...

HELLO STEPH! WOW> what a chunk he has become!!!(and a GORGEOUS BOY AT THAT)
We need to see him and you and tay and cord! We miss you all!

Parnell's said...

Wow he is getting so big so fast! I need to see you guys, it's been forever!

Hotzebra said...

He is soooo CUTE! And getting so big! Jeez! And I haven't even got to hold him yet! Make him stay little until I come visit!

The Findarle Family said...

he is so big now i havent seen him since he was a few weeks old. what a cute boy