CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm getting there....




I have lost 50+ pounds of the baby weight so far. I have 9 more pounds to go! It is the hardest 9 pounds to get off me when I still eat a whole large pizza to myself, candy galore, ice cream, boxes of Thin Mint Cookies and anything that I can get my hands on basically. But how I am losing the weight is a program called Usana. It is a Utah based company but anyone can do it. It has the best stuff and actually really works. If you are interested you can email me or write on the blog and I can tell you more. Go to www.usana.com and you can read about it as well.

4 comments:

Jana Davis said...

WOW Mama! You look hot!!

ry and kels snow said...

Hi, I saw that you do the designer jeans parties and was wondering if it would be possible for me to buy a few pair from you, I spend a lot of $$ at full price places for them and would love love to get them cheaper! E-mail me and let me know, Thanks Kelsie
kelsiesnow@gmail.com

Hotzebra said...

You look so good! I can't believe how fast you lost your weight! You need to do a competition now!

Parnell's said...

Lookin' good! I hate the last few pounds they are the worst!