CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tay's Dance Recital










Thank you for everyone who came. it was so much fun to see little tay dance. I have dreamed about going to dance recitals with my little girl my whole life- and I can't believe that time has come! Where has the time gone! My stupid video camera wouldn't upload the video and I didn't record it on my digital camera. So i am sorry you can't watch the cute video of her dancing (and chomping her gum) hahaha!

3 comments:

jlalvey said...

She is so cute and your little boy is getting sooooo big! I bet Tay is a good dancer! she has enough energy for it ;)

Parnell's said...

So fun! You guy's look so cute!

Rebecca said...

Hi Steph,

It's me Rebecca (Wilcken) Kent! Your dad just contacted me on facebook and sent me to you blog. It looks like all is well with you and your family! Cute pictures and you guys look great! Your kids are cute! I have a blog too, but it's private so if you would like to view it you could email me at bmkent24@yahoo.com so I can add you as a viewer. Jason and I are currently living in the Mesa area of Arizona. We moved here along with my parents around two years ago. Anyway hope to keep in touch.
Love,
Rebecca