CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Landon's FIRST Birthday! (Jan. 31st)


He looks disgusted with my famous confetti cake :(. He did NOT want to get his hands all gooey. I had to force his hands in the cake and then he screamed at me till Cord washed his hands off from all the frosting. I am so mean... bwa hahahah!

This is us, in our kitchen, that over looks our spacious living room

TOYS & MONEY! WAHOO!

I can't believe my "baby" is already 1!!!!! Where was I in that whole year?? hahah. Jeez! He wasn't feeling that well on his birthday. Poor boy. As you can probably tell in the pictures he was an orny(spelling?) butt. Grandpa Mike and Grandma Debs, Josh, Kimberly and Laney came over for presents, cake & ice cream. It was a fun night for the family. Along with landon's birthday, jana had her baby that night (11:31 p.m.), so now cousins have the SAME birthday on the Parry side! YAY! Welcome Stockton Brooks Davis!

0 comments: