CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Taylar's 4th Birthday! (Feb. 28th)


Big Blow = Better the Wish

The little cake I made JUST for her!

The family! (I am growing Tay's bangs out so it's in the not super cute phase)

Ma & Da

DORA DVD'S


Bath Time Dora

I made cupcakes for Tay's preschool. She wanted Strawberry cupcakes with Strawberry frosting. Me, being not a strawberry flavor fan- it was pretty dang good. Guess who ate most of them?? Yup- ME!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE 4 YEAR OLD OF THE FAMILY!!!! I can't believe I, ME, have a 4 year old!!! We went to Gma and Gpa's house for the cake and ice cream and presents. The whole family was there, except Jana's family. After opening her first present, my camera's battery went dead!!! So Gma Debs has all the cute shots!

0 comments: